- Joanna Jedrzejczyk is almost fully recovered from her brutal UFC war with Weili Zhang on March 7.
- She told ESPN she still has bruising on her chest, but her horrific facial injuries have pretty much healed.
- Jedrzejczyk added she was concerned the hematoma on her forehead would explode and she would have to walk around like a female version of “Scarface.”
- BT Sport and the UFC have released full fight highlights and a behind-the-scenes look at the fight, and you can watch both clips here.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Joanna Jedrzejczyk finally looks recovered in a video posted 16 days after being disfigured in a bloody UFC battle with Weili Zhang.
Jedrzejczyk and the strawweight champion Zhang exchanged a combined 768 strikes in a 25-minute long UFC fight for the ages in Las Vegas on March 7, with the Polish challenger narrowly losing on the night.
Neither fighter left the Octagon unscathed — Zhang suffered bruising and swelling, and was sent to hospital, while Jedrzejczyk had a hematoma either side of her forehead, a bent nose, and was also sent to hospital.
It is only now that Jedrzejczyk looks back to normal.